Miriam grew up in Lake County, Florida and has lived in Tallahassee for an aggregate of eight years. Miriam started college at the age of 15 and graduated Magna Cum Laude from Florida State University in 2009 with her Bachelor’s Degree. Miriam went on to graduate from Florida State University College of Law in 2012. While attending law school, Miriam also attended Oxford University where she completed a program in international legal studies.
Upon graduating from law school, Miriam practiced civil litigation in Orlando for the Coye Law Firm. Subsequently, she returned to Tallahassee where she spent two years as an associate attorney in the area of civil litigation providing assistance to clients in contract disputes, family law, probate, and personal injury. Miriam joined the Manausa Law Firm in December of 2015.
- Florida State University College of Law, Tallahassee, Florida, 2012, J.D.; Student Bar Association
- Oxford University, St. Edmund Hall, Oxford, England, 2010, Legal Studies
- Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida, 2009, B.A., Magna Cum Laude; Phi Alpha Delta
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Real Estate Transactions
- Probate and Estate Planning
Associations and Memberships
- Tallahassee Bar Association
- Tallahassee Young Lawyers
- Florida Justice Association
- Florida, 2013