M. Kip Krieger
Michael “Kip” Krieger grew up in Tampa, Florida, and has lived in Tallahassee accumulatively for over twelve years.
Kip graduated law school in 2012, Magna Cum Laude, from the Florida State University College of Law, and finished in the top 5 percent of his class. Among other law school organizations and activities, Kip was inducted into the Order of the Coif and was a contributing editor for the Business Review Journal. While attending law school he earned “book awards,” the designation reserved for the highest grade in a class, in Torts, Admiralty, Gratuitous Transfers, Law and Social Science, Evidence, Condominium & HOA Law, and Trial Practice. Prior to law school, Kip studied history and psychology at the Florida State University and was inducted into Phi Beta Kappa prior to earning his undergraduate degrees.
Kip brings to the firm his valuable experience deriving from a variety of legal practices. Upon graduation, he practiced insurance defense and construction law as an associate at Galloway, Johnson, Tompkins Burr, & Smith in Pensacola, Florida. Subsequently, Kip worked as an associate at Carlton Fields in Tallahassee, Florida, practicing primarily in real property disputes, environmental insurance matters, and government regulation. Kip joined the ranks of the Manausa Law Firm in March, 2015.
- Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida, 2012, J.D., Magna Cum Laude; Order of the Coif
- Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida, 2007, Double B.S.; Phi Beta Kappa
- Insurance Litigation
- Real Property Disputes
- Commercial Litigation
- Real estate and Corporate Transactions
Associations and Memberships
- Member of the Tallahassee Bar Association
- Santa-Rosa/ Escambia Bar Association
- Tallahassee Young Lawyers
- Florida, 2012
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida, 2013
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 2013