Daniel E. Manausa
Danny was born in Tallahassee, Florida. He is an honors graduate from the Florida State University College of Law. He spent 16 years with Smith, Thompson, Shaw, & Manausa where he provided assistance to clients in complex litigation, residential closings, and complex commercial closings. Over the years, he has conducted closings involving homes, boats, businesses, restaurants, apartment complexes, hotels, and a 352 million dollar acquisition for the State of Florida.
- Florida State University College of Law, Tallahassee, Florida, 1995, J.D., With Honors; Member, Journal of Land Use and Environmental Law, 1994 – 1995.
- Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida, 1992, B.A.
- GAP Consultores, Montevideo, Uruguay
- Southland Contracting, Inc.; Midway, FL
- First American Title Insurance Company; Santa Ana, CA
- National Asset Services; Los Angeles, CA
- Sandco, Inc; Tallahassee, FL
- MTX Wealth Management; LLC Bethesda, MD
- Century 21 First Realty Tallahassee, FL
- Persica Homes; Tallahassee, FL
Served as closing agent for 352 million dollar acquisition of Babcock Ranch by the State of Florida.
- Commercial Transactions
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Real Property and Real Property Title Litigation
- Corporate Law
Associations and Memberships
Member of the Real Property, Probate, and Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar
Pro Bono Activities
General Counsel for the Big Bend Habitat for Humanity, 1999 – Present
- Florida, 1995
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida, 1995